• OPENING SONG – Some large compilations to get you started… “Table of Plenty”, John Michael Talbot “Blest Are They”, Best of David Haas “You Are Mine”, Best of David Haas “The John Michael Talbot Collection A Library of 35″ http://insightsbooks.com/music.html
• OPENING PRAYER /CLOSING PRAYER * The Joyce Rupp books listed under “Shared Prayer” also contain short prayers
• *“Guerrillas of Grace”;Ted Loder, Luramedia 7060 Miramar Rd. Suite 104, SanDiego, Cal.
• *“Prayers for a Planetary Pilgrim”, Edward Hays, Forest of Peace Pub. PO Box 269; Leavenworth, Ks
• *“Psalms for Zero Gravity”; Edward Hays, Forest of Peace Pub. PO Box 269; Leavenworth, Ks
II. REVIEW OF LIFE (10 minutes) Creating Small Church Communities (pg 76)
III. Commentary on the Gospel/ Faith Sharing Questions
• ”Insights”, an attractive participant booklet with commentaries and questions based on the Sunday readings, suggestions for individual action response after the meeting also includes opening & closing prayers Published three times a year http://insightsbooks.com/ Or call 860.995.5397
• “Faith Sharing for Small Church Communities: Questions & Commentaries on the Sunday Readings”, composed by 7,500 people in Small Church Communities from six continents, with suggestions for the format of the meeting. Cycles A, B & C in one book. St. Anthony MessengerPress.
• “Bringing the Word to Life”; Michael R. Kent; Twenty-Third Publications; PO Box 180, Mystic, Ct; 1-800-321-0411
• PRAYERTIME, Cycles A, B & C: Faith-Sharing Reflections on the Sunday Gospels, Renew International, 1232 George St., Plainfield, NJ,(908) 769-5400; https://www.renewintl.org/renew/estore.nsf?OpenDatabase
• “Catechumen’s Lectionary” Robert Hamma;Paulist Press, 997 Macarthur Blvd.,Mahwah, NJ
• Faith Sharing Questions: Good Shepherd ‘s Questions can be found at http://annhernandez.com/?page_id=448
• Compelation of past GS Pastoral Facilitator meeting plans. All three cycles. Password protected. Ask PFs for password http://annhernandez.com/
IV. SHARED PRAYER – a shared prayer is a prayer, meditation, or bible study based on the gospel reading of the upcoming Sunday. It can also be based on a current saint’s day, season or event.
• “Out of the Ordinary”; Joyce Rupp; Ave Maria Press,PO Box 428, Notre Dame, In
• “Fresh Bread”; Joyce Rupp; Ave Maria Press,PO Box 428, Notre Dame, In
• “Quiet Places with Mary” Rev. Isaias Powers, C.P.; Twenty-Third Publications; PO Box 180, Mystic, Ct; 1-800-321-0411
• “Letters from an Understanding Friend”;Rev. Isaias Powers, C.P.;Twenty-Third Pub; PO Box 180, Mystic, Ct; 1-800-321-0411
• “Quiet Places with Jesus”; Rev. Isaias Powers, C.P.; Twenty-Third Pub; PO Box 180, Mystic, Ct; 1-800-321-0411
• “Sharing Prayer; Simple Formats for Sm.Gr.”;Mary Sue Taylor; St. Anthony Messenger Press, 1615 Republic St.,Cincinnati,OH
• “Praying with the Saints” Series St. Mary’s Press; Christian Brothers Publications, Minona, Minn $6.95ea
• “Take & Receive” Series; J.S. Bergan & S. Marie Schwan; St. Mary’s Press, 702 Terrance Heights, Winona, Mn.
• “Heart-Talks with Jesus”,;Rev. Isaias Powers, C.P.;Twenty-Third Pub; PO Box 180, Mystic, Ct; 1-800-321-0411
• “The Cup of Life”; Joyce Rupp; Ave Maria Press,PO Box 428, Notre Dame, In
• “May I Have This Dance?”; Joyce Rupp; Ave Maria Press,PO Box 428, Notre Dame, In
• Serendipity Bible for Personal and Small Group Study; ZondervanPublishingHouse, Grand Rapids, MI
VI. EVALUATION OF THE MEETING (10 mins) Creating Small Church Communities (Pg 106)
VII. CLOSING PRAYER– See Opening Prayer